New FIND: IMAN Cream to Powder Foundation

Hello Lovelies,




I have a great product i would love to share with you.






I think after many years of searching for the PERFECT FOUNDATION, I have found it . I must admit i would see this product at the black hair stores but would not really look into it. I guess i just wanted to be a MAC girl. However, I have ditched MAc for this much overlooked (on my part) Cream to powder by Iman. I would always see this but I always thought, “NOPE , this is probably similar to fashion fair, and fashion fair is for Old Ladies”..I decided about a month ago to go to Sears and have one of the ladies at the Iman Counter  try this product on me. I must admit that the cosmetician scared me, her makeup was VERY heavy plus she had this  very Diana Ross type of  hair, way too much going on for me, but one should not judge a book by its cover right??!! Right. . I was very very nervous, because I did not want to look like this cosmetician lady on a daily basis, maybe for a costume party..but that's IT. Moving on...


She tried two shades:  Earth 3 and Earth 4, Earth 4 went on so flawlessly and smooth, that  I was SHOCKED to say the least !


I was very surprised at how natural the product looked on my face (normally with these types of purchases i would bring a friend or my sister because they know what i look like without makeup and with,and they are brutally honest with me) but i was riding solo that day. I told  the makeup lady  that I  wanted to  walk around the mall and see how the product sat on my face without all that horrible Sears lighting before I shelled out the $27 dollars for the product. i walked around and decided to purchase the product.


So, its been a month and I have to say this is an Excellent product, its oil-free , which most product claim but it really is Oil free, the colour is perfect and you can go for medium to full  coverage. With this product you do not need concealer because I find it works well to masks any type of dark spots that you have.


I would definitely recommend this product for Everyone, but particularly dark skinned sisters, this product is excellent, the undertones are perfect for our colour and most importantly,  it does not cause your face to look like a mask.


It’s a great investment, give it a try. I think I will stop my search from now on.

Comments

  1. I have been using Iman for five years now I never looked for another product. It's worth the price you can keep it for long time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. In addition to Mary Kay,I use Iman too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Lucienne, I agree the price is great.

    @ Chic Therapy, Thank you for vising my page, I tried Mary Kay before but i don't know how i feel about it yet..Do you like it?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts