DUPE Alert: M.A.C vs. Wet n Wild (Blush)

I absolutely loves me some MAC Blushes and I have found that MAC make some of the best blushes for darker skinned ladies. :-) Their blushes tend to very pigmented, go on flawlessly and generally lasts a very long time. Personally,  I think there are certain makeup that is not worth pinching your penny on and blush certainly  includes one of them  (especially colored girls) A great blush can give you an overall glow and can pull your makeup look together making the face look more uniformed.   As you all know, .MAC blushes can run over $20 before taxes. As a person who loves products, it is important to me to have quality products but at a reasonable price.  My search  has led me to Wet N Wild Blushes.

Those of you that have been sleeping on Wet n Wild products, please wake up. As of late, Wn W have upped the ante with their product quality and packaging. They make some pretty good lipsticks and some excellent eye shadows. Since we are here to talk about blush i will stick to blush (for now)  I found a dupe for MAC's sheer-tone shimmer blush in Breezy. Breezy is sort of a berry, redy blush with hints of gold /peachy shimmer in it. It is sheer enough to wear to work as long as you go a little light on your hands for the application. I absolutely love this blush . Im proud of myself for picking out that blush, generally I get the MAC guys (yes guys) give me advice on blushes...ahhhh I digress.... The dupe i found can be found at the local Walmart . The name is Wet n Wild Blusher in Berry shimmer.
I have been noticing that blush a few months, but because there are no testers i was not sure how it would look. Id hate to spend $5 for a product i could not use (though Walmart has the best return policy) ..WnW Berry Shimmer is  a  rich berry tone with just the right amount of  goldy type shimmer. The blush cost me a hefty $4.57 (plus taxes).   This blush is very pigmented and is perfect for the chocolate sister. It is a bit sheer so it can be worn both for day and night.  It gives the skin a nice natural glow and i definitely recommend it.
If you are on a budget i would definitely recommend the Wet N wild blusher. Wet n wild has really been stepping up their game, please do not ignore the products, the products are definitely affordable and are on par with many of the  other drug store brands. 


Happy Shopping!:-)

  Let me know if you have tried any WnW products and if so what do you think of it.



MAC Sheertone Blush in Breezy


Wet N Wild Berry Shimmer Blusher

Comments

  1. Hey,

    I love your blog. Thank you for all the good product reviews. Could you do a post on what other blushes works well with darker skinned women.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw a chick wearing this on facebook and it looked so good. I think im gonna go buy it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts