Collective Perfume Haul

I thought I would do a review on some of the perfumes that I have bought over the last little while. I am not a big perfume person, however,  I prefer scents that are light and fresh. Nothing too heavy or overbearing. The only recent purchase is the Beyonce HEAT , lall others were bought over a period of time.  Hope you enjoy!! :-)

LAMB by Gwen Stefani
 I absolutely Love this perfume its light and fresh. As per the box it has Fragrance notes which include: Green notes, hyacinth Freesia , pear , violet leaves, jasmine, rose, Lily of the Valley, and Orange. It is quite a mixture of scents. I have not smelled anything like this fragrance like this in the past.  I absolutely adore this scent,  its a different smell but its not overbearing. I love Gwen so it was normal for me to try out her scent and i have nothing but positive things to say about it.  I can't remember how much i got it for, it was purchased at The Bay. However, i saw it the other day at a local Winners.








Banana Republic W by Banana Republic

I really do love this as well, it is very light and crisp. I really do not know how to describe this scent. It reminds me of being in some beautiful place like Switzerland or something (I have never been there) or relaxing on some exotic beach. It is light enough to wear at work and I have nothing bad to say. I purchased  it in Buffalo for $20/100ml at the Banana Republic outlet.












Heat by Beyonce
 I really tried to hate this perfume, only because it was Beyonce aka Sasha Fierce. I do like Beyonce ,but, sometimes I get tired of her and feel that other talents should get the same 30 mins of fame that she is allowed , that's another story for another day. Anywho, I went to Shoppers Drug Mart (local Canadian drugstore) and decided to spritz some on myself.  To my horror, I actually loved it. I didn't buy it though, I resisted Beyonce's temptation. Needless to say, 3 days later, my jacket was still smelling strongly of Heat. The following few months, my sister and I drove to the perfume outlet where I HAD to purchase HEAT. I took my sister so that she would DISCOURAGE me from getting it, but she loved it. One Heat perfume and $70/100ml later, I was smelling like Sasha Fierce. LOL.....I am still waiting to become a diva though..I guess once im finished the bottle i will become Sasha Fierce.
As per her information, Fragrance notes include: red vanilla orchid, magnolia, neroli, blush peach, honeysuckle nectar, almond macaroon, crème de musk, sequoia milkwood, tonka bean and amber. Very fancy ingredients to say the least.  It definitely sounds like all of those, although I'm not sure i know what Sequoia Milkwood smells like.  This is definitely a night perfume perfect for a date or something of that sort or going to a fancy restaurant, definitely when a girl wants to feel all dolled-up or sexy.  It's definitely one of my favourites.  Thanks Sasha.

Comments

Popular Posts