Style Feature- Kim De Kay

Hey Lovelies,

I wanted to do a post and style  feature on  my cousin Kim.
I would describe Kim's style as eclectic, diverse and somewhat out there. I have always admired her different looks and i think its very creative the way she puts some of her outfits together. Kim is the first girl  i knew personally, that wore ties and funky socks over boots. So, here are a few pics so you guys can get an idea, these pics do not do her style justice But....it will definetly give a sense of the creative force that is Kim...Did i mention that she sewed her prom dress and does her own hair? YES SHE DID and YES SHE DOES!!!!!!!!

Enjoy :-)







Comments

  1. Such a Savvy cousin you have there Laurely, SOunds like my kind of girl...

    <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts