TRY A TREND: Navajo Inspired Sweater

In this series of TRY A TREND , I wanted to inspire to try the new trend of Native  Indian Inspired Sweaters.
I have always loved these Native Indian Print sweaters, I just did not know how to pair them without looking too hippy or boho chic. These sweaters are extremely comfortable, not to mention warm and they can go from Fall to Winter to Spring.




 I decided to consult my friend Naia Benjamin to get some ideas on how I could possibly  wear them. Naia suggested them paired with dark or gray  skinny jeans and/ or tights. As these sweaters tend to fit a bit loose, it is imperative that they are paired with close fitting jeans or pants.


 I would recommend getting one with cololurs that are easy to match say, grey, blue, and red. I would personally stick to very minimal, gold jewellery, as these sweaters are busy, its important to tone everything else down. 





Gap Navajo Cardigan
Gap Navajo Sweater





Dex Navajo sweater I purchased from The Bay
























Comment if you have tried this trend and what you paired it with

Comments

Popular Posts