A lesson In Capoeria -Pt 2.

Interview with Raz cont...


LC:  Do you think your life has been changed by this?
R: My life has changed in many ways because of my choice to learn capoeira, I am more health conscious, friendlier, more curious and goal oriented, I want to try new moves, invent new ones, learn the music and even write my own, Id love to even teach one day. I try to share my love for capoeira with everyone I meet so everyone can understand her beauty.
LC:  If one is interested, how do they join this?

I currently train around warden and finch and if anyone would be interested in learning capoeira, they could speak to my teacher Instructor Parafuso at  Lcc_capoeira@hotmail.com  or can contact me Simba at el_lova@hotmail.com.
LC: Is Capoeria a great way of getting in shape? If so elaborate....
R: Capoeira is an amazing way to get in shape and stay in shape, capoeira incorporates the whole body so kicks, punches, knee/elbow strikes to a variety of acrobatics, we also play different games slow, medium paced and fast either standing upright or playing very low to the ground .









Thanks for reading...

Have you tried Capoeria?

Comments

  1. wow, this is amazing. Im definetly going to try Capoeria, thanks Laurely's closet for this information. Wow, your friend Raz is very cute.=, can you put a pic with his face? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow thats pretty cool, i think i might try it out, im a bit on the heavy side and i could use a nice work out, if this really is a full body workout....Capoeira here i come! after i msg Simba for more info :) Cool pics btw

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts