Happy Birthday me






Muna and I


Imani and Aj (besties)
 
Inside Nyood



Hey ladies and gents,

So my Birthday was Feb 13th. I was not really excited about this birthday im not sure why that is. I guess its old age getting to me. I did the dinner with my closest friends. I appreciate them coming out and I had a fabulous time, the food was to die for.  The venue was small and intimate as well, I definitly recommend it for couples or group dinners......

Place: Nyood Restaurant
Website: http://www.nyood.ca/

Comments

  1. Happy belated birthday girl, great post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy belated birthday! The cakes looked delicious and I bet they tasted tasted delicious too ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks StylishedForever and stephanie, I appreciate it.

    The cake was sooooo good, i think they are giving my home made cheesecake a run for its money..LOL...(well sorta, but not really)..Their cheesecake is to die for.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey girl, im glad I checked out your blog! Very informative and interesting reads! We share the same bday! Feb 13th >POW Aquarians Rule LOL! Glad that you enjoyed your bday with great friends and yummy food! Best combo ever!

    xoxo TY
    http://shopnowsavelater.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much Tysha. You are soooo gorgeous in person. DO we? Aquarians rule!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts