Facial routine Update!!!!!!!!!

Hey guys,

After a few months, I have decided to go back to my tried and true skin care routine. For the last 3 or so months, I have been using the Clinique 2-step system. I really really wanted to love this and I wanted to see some major changes in my skin but that has not happened. I think that certain skin care products are not designed for dark and black people. 

I felt that as I got older I should splurge on skin care products. I figured everyone was raving about Clinique and i really was expecting a miracle.  I have learned that price does not equal quality. After using Clinique, my skin was not as dewy as it was looking previously..Infact, it was looking sort of grey and dull. The moisturizing lotion did help with the oil. However, the changes were not so substantial.

My routine will consists of my cleanser from Olay, toner from either Clean n Clear and my faical lotion from Olay.

Yay OLAY!

Comments

  1. this post makes me realise that I sooo should start taking more care of my skin xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts