Hair Journey-

OCt 2009 I came home from work and decided to just shave my head. I had always wanted to shave my head, not necessarily to rock in public but its just that i wanted to track my hair's progression. I did such a bad job that the following day I ran to my local barber and had him fix it up. As it was cold when i shaved my head (wasn't thinking about temperature) I opted to wear extensions and wigs  to grow my hair out and to keep warm.  I loved the versatility that wigs and wigs offers.

The only thing i was worried about was what my family would say, as i did not want them to that i was going through some personal breakdown, which I was not..Thankfully, they were fine with it, infact all they said was that "I looked like a 15 year old boy"..LOL

I have absolutely no regrets about shaving my hair and lately i have been getting temptation to shave again, I figured this is a sign to share my hair journey with my followers.



I do not have thick hair, I have always wanted thick hair, if you know anything that would help me thicken please let me know

Please see pics



Few weeks after i shaved it off completely



I think this was my first "twist"


8 months










March 06th-16 months of growth


Mar 06, 15 months of growth *currently)


Comments

Popular Posts