Natural Hair Show--Toronto Edition /Sept 19/10

Hello Ladies and gents,


On sunday evening I decided to check out the natural hair show , organized by Torontonaturals.com. This is my third time going and this was not as good as previous years. I did not see as many people as I did the last natural gathering. Im assuming it had something to do with the time that i went or maybe it just was not promoted as it was in previous years.  I did see some fabulous locs and natural hair styles though.


   In terms of products, the options were very slim, everything was basically shea butter infused with some sort of scented oil. I also found that the prices of the products were too high considering this was a hair show. A word out to vendors, at any outdoor concerts or events, please people make sure that you sell your products at fraction of the cost. A lot of us that come to the show are looking for things that are  unique and a good price...."-)




I will post pics shortly

Comments

Popular Posts