Fall beauty Must Haves...

I am very excited for fall, I absolutely enjoyed my summer but im looking forward to scarves and sweaters and boots. These are my fall must haves/ staples...


1. Blistex Lip Medex  ($2.99 at Walmart)












2. St. Ives Exfoliating Face  scrub ($2.99 SHoppers Drug Mart on sale, or $4.97 regualar  at local Walmart)





3.  Exfoliating body Sugar  Scrub (Pink by Victoria Secret)  3 for $12




























4. Palmers Cocoa Butter ($9.99 at Local beauty store)






















5. Body Splash  in Sweet and Flirty (Victoria Secret Pink) 2/$25




 6. Olay Complete all day Complete Moisturizer  ($10.99 Walmart)

Comments

  1. I love all the items .. gonna make a trip to Pink

    ReplyDelete
  2. I COSIGN WITH THE COCOA BUTTER 1000% lol, I am addicted to cocoa butter...it is crazy lol :) My roomie had the Pink perfume and it always smelled so nice when she sprayed it :)Great list!!!

    That GOOD GOOD Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes Kadie, make a trip just monitor the sales for Christmas

    @Dee O, Palmers is the best and thank you for commenting

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts