TRY A TREND --Ethnic Necklaces

I have always loved ethnic jewelery. I love especially African, Middle Eastern  and Asian inspirations. Ethnic necklaces are a way to brighten up and otherwise "dull" outfit.  Don't be nervous to try these out. Keep in mind if you wear a big ethnic necklace keep earrings to a minimum.  Ethnic necklaces look great with jeans for going out with friends or a date and they also look great for a nice work outfit.


In terms of where these can be purchased. Normally I purchase my necklaces at either outdoor events like Afrofest or outdoor concerts. Another great place is Kensington Market (Toronto), H/M ( there are some nice pieces there as well and its very affordable) . Also Indian town (Toronto) or if you have any friends that are traveling you can ask them to bring back some pieces for you (I do that all the time).

Comments

Popular Posts