My Hair Moisturizers: Miss Jessie's Buttercreme and Shea Moisture Curl Enhancing Smoothie

Hey Chicas,

I wanted to  come quickly to share with you my favorite natural hair moisturizers.
A few people asked me what I use to moisturize my hair since moisture is very important to natural hair.

I do not use a lot of products in my hair and my hair does not like "hair grease" as it tends to weigh it down.
So I tend to stay away from that.  Here are the products I use to moisturize my hair

I currently use my Miss Jessie's Buttercreme and Shea Moisture Curl Enhancing Smoothie. After washing my hair and deep conditioning it, I would take the Smoothie and run it through my hair. After that, I section my hair and twist it, before twisting I put a dime size amount of the Baby buttercreme in my palm and down the hair shaft before twisting.
I find that my hair is very moisturized with this method and I only need to re moisturize during the week. 




www.missjessies.com   Retail: $36 CA 8 oz


Target Stores -$12-$15  120z





If you would like me to do a more detailed review i would be more than happy too, just let me know.

Laurely
x


Comments

  1. Gosh Gollie I am SO lazy with haircare...do these babies work though?

    Xisses, Onyxsta

    http://say-bleurgh.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes onyxsta they most definetly work. You should try them when you can.

    I love your blog by the way

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts