Laurely Shares: Eye Candy

I just wanted to share with you some of the men that I just adore.  I adore them not only for their looks, but also their works and talents.
After all beauty without brains is emptiness isn't it?!!
Here goes....

Yum yum yummy ....

Nate Parker- Amazing and Talented actor .
You can see Nate at work on: The Great Debaters, Secret Life of Bees and Pride. (All excellent movies in my opinion by the way)
What I love about him is his intelligence and his charity work around his city, not to mention he is very good looking.
Nate Parker, 31



















Benicio Monserrate Rafael del Toro Sánchez-
What is not to love about this man??!!!He is fluent is English and Spanish, does some of the most difficult leading roles in his movies and who can resist that disheveled hair and mysterious eyes. Theres something about him thats so unknown and mysterious that I can't get enough of.
Benicio Del Toro, 44
You can Catch Bencio in movies such as: The Wolfman,Che, The Hunted, Things we lost in the Fire and Traffic..All excellent movies, well worth the watch.


Mr. Darcy aka Matthew MacFadyen - if you have not seen Pride and Prejudice (2005) you have to see it. It is one of my favourite movies and I have seen it a million times. Mr Darcy was romantic, patient, hot all with the perfect English accent. Makes a girl wishes she was alive in the 18th century. :-) *sighs*
Matthew MacFadyen, 36

Ovie Ovie Ovie..........OH MY GOSH OVIE!!!!!!!!!!..
Ovie Mughelli is an NFL  Fullback for the Atlanta Falcons.
He has some pretty impressive NFL stats but, as this is not a Football blog. Lets not get too ahead of ourselves.
Ovie is 255lbs of pure hotness... Go Ovie...


Ovie Mughelli, 30 

 Adam Rodriguez is a great actor who you can catch as Eric Delko on CSI:Miami and on Tyler Perry's I can do bad all by myself.
Very Foine by the way.
Adam Rodriguez, 35















Laurely
x





Comments

  1. I'll take Nate Parker and Adam Rodriguez for the day. Even though I'm married..lol A lady can look right?!

    ps. Thank you for the lovely comment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Sheeshee...I know
    @Mrs. J. I don't blame you, I won't tell Mr. J.
    THanks for commenting :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are some xexy eye candy loooool xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts