Naturalista Fashionista Files-Cee

Hey lovelies,

I love natural hair, and more importantly I am enamored by  healthy and beautiful natural hair.
Many of my friends have beautiful natural hair which I absolutely love and admire. I felt it important to feature them on the blog so that I can share their journey with you and also show you the flexibility of natural hair

This feature is on my friend Cee.

I have known Cee since we were children (5 years old or earlier) , in fact we are from the same village in Grenada.
Cee has some of  the most stunning  locs i have seen. Many people assume that locs are dirty, unkept and not fashionable. I am here to show you that locs can be very fashionable with proper management , the right products and some creativity.
Cee is really an inspiration for me as I have been thinking of the possibility of getting locs. Her locs are long, healthy, shiny and very well kept (which you will see for yourself) .

I did an informal interview with Cee about her hair, please see below.

Enjoy
Laurely
x

LS: What inspired you to want to get locs?
C: I wanted a natural hairstyle that was very low maintenance

LS: How long have you been growing your locs?
C: I have been growing them for 5 years, well will be 5 years on June 5th

LS: What was the process like?
C:It was a rollercoaster, I enjoyed every bit of it though.

LS: What advice do you have for people thinking about locs?
C:  Make sure it's something you really want, be patient, enjoy the bitter with the sweet.

LS: Can you share some of the products you use to maintain your hair?
C:  I use Suave daily clarifying shampoo and conditioner to wash and condition and
Pure Jamaican Castor oil for my  hot oil treatments














Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts