Recent Purchases: Books

:

Hello all,


I just wanted to share my most recent purchases.

Last evening, before dinner with 2 of my friends at The Pickle Barrel, I made a pit stop to the used bookstore.

I love the used bookstore; it always has a plethora of amazing books and interesting characters. I only spent about 30 minutes in there as I did not want to be late for my dinner. Normally I would spend over an hour in there - so many books so little time, so many interesting folks to chat with as well- however, time did not permit.

I ended up browsing both floors and I picked up 5 books, but decided to stick to my $20 budget.
I gave them my crisp $20 and walked out with three books and a big smile on my face.
Here are my purchases. I can’t wait to read them…*dances*
Debt Free Forever: Take Control Of Your Money And Your Life 




























Stay tuned for Reviews

x
Laurely

Comments

Popular Posts