Rant: Why do comfortable shoes have to be so awful looking?

During my vacation in NY last December I picked up some shoes for the office. One of them being a Naturalizer work shoe. I really wanted to get shoes that were light and felt like walking on a cloud. I tried them on at the store and OMG, it was soo Heavenly (comfort wise). It had everything I wanted in a good shoe....Except for the look of the shoe. I love the shoe but they are so matronly and grandmotherly. I picked up the shoe in black, its all leather. I got size 8 but I should have gone to a 7.5 because it stretched out a bit.Suffice it to say, I would love if i can get the comfort in those shoes in something that's a little bit more pleasing to the eye..


Why can't sexy shoes be comfortable? If you know, please tell me...


Comments

  1. Yeah girl... tell'em why you mad!!!! I want to know the same thing. I feel Oprah did a show on this before where there was this man talking about sexy high heeled shoes that were walking on a cloud...he was making them, but I guess it never caught on. Sigh. I wish someone could get this to work.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts