Small Haul: Black Opal Perfecting Powder Makeup

Hey all,

I have a small haul. I recently purchased the Black Opal Perfecting Powder Makeup. My colour match is Beautiful Bronze and I paid $11.99 (before tax) for this product at Beauty Supply Warehouse. Here is what the the product claims to provide;

  • Moderate Coverage
  • Silky, creme-formula dries to a matte powder Finish, provides advanced oil-controlling action
  • Creme-based formula flashes instantly to a soft, powder finish on skin
  • For Oily Skin
The product does promise everything it states on the package. It is extremely light weight and goes on really effortlessly. It is not really build able so if you do not have too many blemishes it should be OK.
I wore it all day at the office, and when i checked myself in the mirror , i was not  my usual oily self. Usually by 9am, you can see your reflection on my oily nose like my nose was swimming in Coconut Oil *sighs*. I don't know if this product is mattifying but it did offer a lot of oil control.

What I also love about this is that it offers a no makeup look, sometimes are dark skinned girls, some powder foundations can leave us ashy. This gives a nice natural finish.  If you guys are looking for an inexpensive product that is very good. I recommend Black Opal Perfecting Powder Coverage. I have nothing bad to say about this product.
 http://www.blackopalbeauty.com/

Comments

Popular Posts